Isn’t it cool when the lighting of your room is harmonized with music? Your room could have the same effect as those cool party rooms. The best accessory in order to achieve this party look room is the LED light strips. Along with this, you could also customize and decorate the TV, speakers, or music system with LED strip lights.
LED strip lights automatically change their color depending on the music playing.
Various LED strip lights are available in the market to dance its way according to the beat of the music inside your room. If you opt for the best type of LED lights, go to Loaded Trunk Home Decor website and choose what you want.
How to Harmonize Lighting with Music
Here is the step-by-step guide on the proper way of harmonizing lighting with music.
- Install the LED strip lights
Purchasing LED strip lights includes a manual guide for its installation process. To give a quick summary on how it is installed, look at the guide below.
1. Attach the lights using a strong adhesive on its back
Aside from back-adhesive included in the LED light package, it also has hooks. The hooks are good for fixing the strip lights in places where they do not stick well like on the wall corner.
2. Use the L-shape 4 pin connectors for bending the strip lights at the corner
Cut the LED strips on the press clipping. The end result will be 3 LED units based on the length of your choice. Connect the strips on the corner using the connectors.
Connecting LED strip lights to mobile device
Here is a simple step on how to sync the strip lights to your mobile device. Doing this will help you to control the movement of the LED strip lights with your room’s music.
- Download the app from Play Store. There are a number of apps that support the music industry.
- Open the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and register an account.
- Press the ‘+’ icon to include the device. Choose the model of the LED strip lights to connect.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network. Ensure that the device and the light are both connected to one Wi-Fi network in order for the app to properly work.
- Label the LED strip lights as possible.